- Data protection at a glance
- Data collection on this website
- Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. The contact details can be found in the imprint of this website.
- How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by providing us with it. For example, this can be data that you enter in a contact form.
- Other data is automatically collected by the IT systems when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of page view). The collection of this data takes place automatically as soon as you enter our website.
- What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected to ensure that the website is provided without errors. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
- What rights do you have with respect to your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for further questions on data protection. You shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Third-party analytics tools and tools
- You can object to this analysis. We will inform you about the possibilities of objection in this data protection declaration.
- General notes and mandatory information
The operators of these sites take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
- We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) may have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
- Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your explicit consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
- Right to complain to the competent supervisory authority
- In the event of data protection violations, the person concerned has the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
- Information, blocking, deletion
Within the scope of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for further questions on the subject of personal data.
- Data collection on our website
The websites sometimes use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They will be deleted automatically after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only on a case-by-case basis, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. When disabling cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Cookies, which are necessary for the execution of the electronic communication process or for the provision of certain functions that you wish to use (e.g. shopping cart function), are calculated on the basis of Art. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for the analysis of your browsing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the request form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not share this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore carried out exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing operations carried out up to the date of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage is no longer applicable (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions, in particular retention periods, remain unaffected.
Processing data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extent that they are necessary for the establishment, content or change of legal relationship (stock data). This is done on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, which allows the processing of data for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures. We only collect, process and use personal data about the use of our internet pages (usage data) to the extent necessary to enable or bill the user for the use of the service.
The collected customer data will be deleted after the conclusion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
Data transfer at the time of conclusion of the contract for services and digital content
The data will not be transmitted to third parties or only if you have expressly consented to the transfer. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without express consent, for example for the purposes of advertising.
The basis for data processing is Art. b GDPR, which allows the processing of data for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Amina Zoe (Amina Papadopoulos) is not a doctor or similar authorized person to make a diagnosis. The patient takes full responsibility for all healing activities. Each participant bears full responsibility for himself and his actions inside and outside the treatment rooms and will pay for any damage caused.
“Spiritual healing serves the activation of self-healing powers and does not replace the diagnosis or treatment by the doctor or naturepath.”
Legal validity of the AGB
Should any provision of this contract be ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The parties undertake to make an effective provision as close as possible to this provision in place of an invalid provision.